I went to write the date and realized today is Scott and Kevin Anderson's birthdays. I hope you both are having a great day!
The highlight of this week was the annual Daddy-Daughter Gala at the elementary school last night. All girls attending the school are encouraged to bring their Dads for a special night with dinner, dancing, and other activities. They came home just beaming with joy. They all had more fun than could be imagined! It was a semi-formal event; they served a nice lasagna dinner followed by dancing and a limo ride for everyone. Rachel was thrilled to be driven around the neighborhood in an extra-long white stretch limo. She commented she felt like a movie star! Dave said it was really fun to see both girls dancing and having a blast!
Matthew and I spent our alone time at the grocery store. Matthew felt like such a big boy helping Mom put things in the cart. He got to pick out a special treat for himself and didn't understand when I wouldn't let him pick up something for his sisters. He never wants to leave them out of the goodies, but they were having their fun and he deserved something all his own. We were excited to have everyone else come home and tell us about their night.
Other than this, it was a quiet week around our house!
Have a great week!
Love,
Kari, Dave, and the gang
No comments:
Post a Comment