Sunday, August 23, 2009

10 hours and 30 minutes until summer is officially over! Just ask Rachel, she has the count down going. We met everyone's teachers this week and the kids are really excited to return to school tomorrow. I am ready to be back to a better routine. I just know that I will have a lot of "Mommy homework" as the kids come home with a bunch of paperwork for me to do the first week of school. I am so glad they are excited - it sure makes sending them a whole lot easier.

Other exciting news is...we have an offer on our house! I was shocked when the realtor called to let us know. It goes to show it is all about timing! The listing with virtual tour went on the internet Thursday morning. We had one showing scheduled for Saturday and the offer came today. We plan to accept the offer. If all goes well, we will be out before the end of September. Our plan is to move into an apartment close until our home is done early next year.

I'm tired and headed to bed. Good luck to all those starting school this week!

4 comments:

The Kent Family said...

Wow! Congratulations on your house! That is quick!

Marilee Matheson said...

That is very fast! Guess it was meant to be. And apartment life for a few months will make you extra ready to move into your new house. Wish my kids were as excited about school starting as yours are.

Delcie said...

Wow! What a blessing! Congratulations on a quick sell! Now, onto packing!!

Misty said...

Wow! Who sells a house that quick in this economy? Congrats!