We went "RVing" and had a blast...Texas, Oklahoma, Colorado, Wyoming and Montana. We saw some beautiful country (and some not so beautiful country), visited with distant and not-so-distant relatives, learned about some American history, and just plain enjoyed ourselves. I hope you enjoy the slide show as much as we enjoyed the trip!
3 comments:
This was one of the best trips I have had. It really was so much fun!
Thanks for sharing all of your fun pictures. Isn't Montana beautiful? It is so fun to see pictures of the different places in Montana but it always makes me miss living there.
Anyways, I am happy you all enjoyed your vacation.
Laurie
Wow! It looks like you guys had an awesome time! I loved all the pictures, especially seeing all those tall green things. What are those called again? Oh yeah, trees! Your scenery pictures are so pretty! Your family is so sweet! Thanks for sharing your fun vacation!
Post a Comment