Sunday, March 13, 2011

Peace and Quiet

I have been looking forward to peace and quiet all week; now that it's here, I am longing for noise!  I was really sad to see my family pull away from the house this morning.  I wish I could've gone with them.  I've been keeping up through text messages most of the day.  I am sure they will have a blast, and by the end of the week they will probably miss me too.

1 comment:

Dianne said...

I've been thinking of you all week. Hopefully, your family has returned safely by now,you enjoyed a little extra rest and quiet,and resisted the temptation to work extra because there wasn't that much interfering at home. I guess I'm one to talk - I've done considerable schoolwork while in Arizona - but at least the company is good--and returning to school after spring break might be easier.

We have enjoyed the days with Kent, Christine, and family. We leave early in the morning to be back to normal Lubbock duties on Tuesday.

Best wishes for a great week to you all.

Love,

Mother