The official snow total for Fort Worth, Texas on Thursday, Feb. 11 was 12 1/2 inches - an all-time record. Rachel had a blast sledding with her friends from church; Matthew and Alyson did well trying to make the biggest snowball ever. It's pretty big. Alyson added the finishing touches to make the snowball more personable. Dave gets the gold medal for service as he volunteered to clean walks at the apartment complex; I don't think the management own a snow shovel. We don't either but sometimes a garden shovel works better - especially with very heavy, wet snow. It was beautiful and we enjoyed the change of pace, but as many of you know, snow doesn't last long in Texas. We all return to school and work tomorrow. I'm sure Dave will enjoy the peace and quiet when we all leave in the morning.
1 comment:
We've heard of your record snowfall!
I'm glad you were able to enjoy it. Did you also get a day off from work because of it, Kari?
Post a Comment