Four jobs I have had in my life:
Scooping ice cream at Baskin Robbins
Sales for Walden Software
Collecting change from copy machines in BYU Library/Business Office
Registered Representative with WMA Securities
Four movies I would watch over and over:
"Scarlet Pimpernell"
"Parent Trap" (the new one)
"Two Week Notice"
"Polar Express"
Four places I've lived:
Gaithersburg, Maryland
Lubbock, Texas
Provo, Utah
Torrington, Wyoming
People who e-mail me (regularly):
Financial Institutions
Family/Friends
Coworkers
My husband
Four of my favorite foods:
#1 = Snow Crab
Mexican food (yes, the homemade kind)
The Training Table's Cheese Fries and dipping sauce (boy, I miss this!)
Black Licorice
Four places I would rather be right now:
any LDS Temple
(I'm at home, but if I wasn't I'd want to be here)
in bed sleeping
Driving mountain canyons looking at the leaves changing colors
Four Things I am looking forward to this year:
(We've done a lot this year and there's not much left of the year)
Promotion and pay raise
Thanksgiving
Decorating for Christmas
13 days off!
No comments:
Post a Comment