Here is the back seat area before and after.
Before:

After:

Here is the dash before I started taking everthing apart.

Here is the dash after I took everything off of it. I hope to have this one done soon but I am waiting on some parts before I can paint and put it back togeather.

Thats all I have done that I can take a picture of. I have taken the valve covers off too make sure the lifters are getting proper oil, and I have gone through the brakes and front wheel bearings. I have also identified a problem in the exhaust system that needs some repair. I am very happy with the shape this car is in, much better than I could have expected for a 43 year old car. It is in really good shape!
2 comments:
Wow Dave, you're the man! Keep at it. I like seeing the progress!!
Dave, I am so impressed. The Mustang is really looking good already.
Post a Comment