Sunday, February 17, 2008

February 17, 2008

This was another "normal" week for our family. Matthew spent time riding his bike all over the neighborhood. He was so happy to show me how well he can stay up on his own. I went for a walk on the walking trail close to our house and all three kids raced each other around the little lake on their bikes. As we head into spring, I am sure we'll be making more outings like this.

We didn't do anything special for Valentine's Day this week except for eat all the yummy goodies around. Dave and I went out to dinner with Dave's friend Trent and his girlfriend last night. It was fun to visit and spend time together. The kids liked their babysitter and seemed to have enjoyed our being away. Alyson convinced her that all three kids could setup "beds" in front of the t.v. in our gameroom and have a slumber party. When we got home, the girls were out but Matthew was still awake watching cartoons. Needless to say, he was a bear today!

No comments: